Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Eat Pray Love


So, in case anyone missed my meager book review I really liked that book and lately I feel like have been able to do a little first hand incorporation.
Maui – not a bad setting, OK I didn’t do all the “I’s” Italy,India, etc... but all the same…
Eat, Mmmmmm delicious food! The first night was a yummy Kuala Pork, sandwich, sweet potato fries and a Lava flow.
Lots of sweet snacks and as you can see here who can go wrong with pizza and “pazookie”? - One night we got a Ben and Jerry’s Ice cream treat and put in the the “freezer” well we forgot to eat it that night and in the morning took it out… uggg, MAN DOWN! We tried a couple bites just to see if it was milk-shake-ish blek. No.
Anyone remember wasting $5 in Hawaii the first time? Chaulk this one up to the same! Except accounting for inflation- it was $6.

Pray- ok, With out getting too in depth, how can you not feel closer to God in a place like this?
I MIGHT have missed church, Grandma P. would not be pleased. But my soul was so peaceful to hike this beautiful terrain and stand under a waterfall – and swim in the “7 sacred pools” - heaven!

Love – Ok It did not hurt that I was there with a cute boy, I don’t know about lov
e – but I do know that it would be a fun place to fall in love if I ever did that sort-of-thing! Haha I loved many parts of the island, I loved the waterfalls, I loved parasailing (hummm I need to develop those pictures, they are on old school film) I loved the fun, I loved the food, I loved the company, I loved the ocean, I loved the sun and the opportunity to just BE!

2 comments:

Enjoy the Journey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cami D. said...

Hmmm Jera, what the?