Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fun in the Sun

Lake trip on Friday was TONS of fun! Thank you Kerry And Cass! Why am I so timid about the wake? I DON’T KNOW! But I think that going a lot more often would help cure me! :-)

I feel the same way about snowboarding- I would be more adventurous if I would just go more? But regardless of the boarding the lake was beautiful; the water was refreshing and not shocking cold – the company exquisite …









I love the after lake tradition of greasy food, In-n-out completes the trip with an after party recap. The only thing that could make it better is friends who don’t bail!!! What’s up with that?

Kye - GOOD JOB!
Thanks El Capitan and Capitan jr

2 comments:

MyR said...

You are a SUPER-BLOGGER lately! It's FUN!!! Maybe I can find some time to be again. I have LOTS to do!!!

Heaton's said...

Jera another post so soon??? Good job! I feel the same way we definitely need to go more!! We are ready whenever you guys are!