Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Come on!!!!


Patience, Patience… So as many of you know I have been working on a location for Two Hippies. We are supposed to hear back - any day - if our last offer was accepted at the location we are hoping for. In the mean time, I am still in this transition limbo that feels odd. I feel like a bum. Not the one I sit on… but then again, maybe that one too. Haha, Maybe that is a good intro to Two Hippies hahah Just Kidding – no offence intended. I just feel strange not working on something a little more aggressively, or jsut more focused becasue I have to wait for somemany duck to get in their rows.
Maybe I should call Mike??? I always get off the phone with him feeling like I really could be doing more… More of something, anything – infused with more passion even if it is just for a new book, concept, or – wait is that what I want? I mean maybe I should call Don, because he is so much less intense – I won’t feel so underachieving - Yes, that will work. Arrrrrrg.
Gosh – why does everyone in my family carry the same genes? Mom & Dad I am officially blaming this one you - our lack of intensity that is!

Patience, Patience…

Oh, but wait... look at me, I am blogging!

2 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

You could always call me and we could talk about what is wrong with everyone else! HA

Heaton's said...

Jera, good job on the blogging! I stopped checking awhile ago cuz I didn't want to read Marley and me one more time! Ha HA
Can't wait to eat at your restaurant, hope the ducks get their act together and get in a row already!