Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Disk Golf part II

























It was fun! Can you tell from Porter's enthusiasm and the smile on Bryant's face??









Ok, Waaaaaaaaay too hot. There is a reason people don’t come out of their homes here in the summer unless they have to… Well sometimes I am not too bright and bring and to make it worse, I enlist some to go with me – poor suckers! Hahah



(Thanks Porter, Bryant, and Meagan for be so willing!!) the first 9 rounds were ok, we took a break after #10 to do some monkey-ing around, check out these cool pic’s!














I am glad that we finished all 18, but next time – I say we go to a course with water! And oh, maybe not @ the hottest time of the day.
Nothing like a Sonic banana cream shake to cool us down.- mmm hahaa can I talk about ice cream in every post? I am a bit Pennington I guess!







No comments: