Monday, July 19, 2010

A GUUUUUUUUD Day!


Cami and I were talking the other day about something we both feel really blessed about… We realized that since May we have had family visitors from either my family or hers all summer long. We have been so lucky and we really do love that we have the space and option to have everyone here!
Soooooo right now Cami’s sister Myr and kids are here so this morning we were all getting ready to go and Cameron comes into my room – “Hey Jera, look at me!”
How can anything warm your heart like this???? I LOVE their cute faces and I LOVE their imagination. I have had the greatest day.
Thank you everyone for Phone calls, cards, gifts, and yummmmmmmmmmy foods! I am a pretty lucky girl! Can I just always say girl and not woman? Hahaha – hummm when does that happen? Just not yet, that is all I know regardless of the #.

2 comments:

MyR said...

We LOVE being here!!! Thank you for letting us invade your space and loving it!

Cami D. said...

Ha ha nothing like a Happy Birthday from that face! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY JP!!