Sunday, July 18, 2010

Flava- What the?????




Not too long ago I was introduced to the coooooolest concept. Thus entered “Two Hippies” into my life...

Now, I have known a lot of hippies in my day - growing up in Oregon that just is a natural.
I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way. Some people have taken the liberty let me know that they think I have a bit of ‘hippie’ actually coursing through my veins… well, maybe so. But I think that just has to do more with my affinity for the outdoors, healthy food, exercise and a splash of ty-dye. Really can you blame a girl? (Apparently so if you have any refined culture I am lead to believe!)
Well- To get on with the story, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Two Hippies concept and I am currently working hard to focus on getting one into the Gilbert, AZ Area.
Finding a location has been more challenging than I had hoped. Even some coercion and slight stalking not quite doing the trick.
Phil says I can result to prayer and ask that the location I want go out of business. Hummm - that Karma can sure be a @&%#* - sooooo – I decided (after an oh-so-brief gut check) to go another route.
It’s been a jump to think of stepping back from Acupuncture and putting so much focus into something new, but I am really excited about the “flava” it will bring into any area that it will be in and the adventure that will come with it I am all for! It’s a sweet wave – more to follow about it, soon I hope!
All fresh, local or Organic food - hummm except the new addition of hotdogs to the menu… but we’re thinking of so cooler new additions, for sure to be super tasty! I can't wait to tell you more!

No comments: