Sunday, July 18, 2010

Disk Golf


Hey – anyone Frisbee golf? Ok- so does anyone have to eat their words as much as I do?? I sometimes really try to not say things that I have to take back, but I don’t try hard enough. It was less than 2 months ago that I was having a conversation with my friend about playing Ultimate Frisbee, in which he asked me – what about “disk golf” do you ever play that? I ask why I would want to? “Do you run, jump, catch or just friendiely push people over in general?” Ne replied “no, and sometimes people can have fun with out being so aggressive,” I asked him why they would want to, when they could have so much more fun?
That was about the end of the conversation. – New friend and conversation - hey lets go to Disk Golf…. OK – and you know what? It was Fun! I and I never knew there were whole parks just dedicated to this!?! It was like being introduced to geo-caching! I live in such a bubble! And it’s a bit easier to get a small group together to play since you don’t need an 8 person minimum. – Here is to peaking out of my bubble! -
Oh, and seriously could I pose any dorkier? It was a beautiful setting though!

1 comment:

Cami D. said...

Ha ha ha I love the reference to 3 "friends" in this oh so subliminal "update"! :)