Sunday, July 18, 2010

endings and beginnings

So, I was reminded recently that I had this “thing” called a blog… hummm who knew? I thought I’d give it a go since I do have a few things I can share about… ok, what first?
How about endings and beginnings?
So fun!
Jeanie – HAPPY HAPPY Day to you, and Justin!– hasta to your “old single” life! Ok, so there is a a little sadness to giving something’s up and moving on, no? Maybe just I (??) feel like that and seeing this was a refelction for me of the ever changing from endings to beginnings. Even when there are happy things and “better” things to be participating in, it’s still a little sad to transition from something that becomes so comfortable – like my favorite shirt from soooo last season, ok- like 10 years ago, there comes a time I know… it does not always make it easier. BUT I have to say looking at a beautiful bride and eager young groom it makes my heart full and forever hopeful of new beginnings.
Thanks for letting me borrow the picture Jeanie!

1 comment:

Cami D. said...

Thank you for that.