Monday, September 8, 2008

Wake boarding! - sup' with the pics?




On Friday Kerry took a big group of us wake boarding at Canyon lake. Despite getting away a little late is was a blast!
The weather is getting cooler and it was perfect up there! I guess Cami took a video of me riding, so I don’t have pic’s of me on the board- but we got some other ones-
It was blast, Thank you all! - Lets go again!

Oh, and after, thanks to Shannon we ate at the “coolest” restaurant. Jessica – what did Guy's Diners, Drive-ins and Dives say about it? It was good is all I know. Bring on the Portobello delight with sweet potatoe fries mmmm- And fun conversation – Joel , can you please always come with great dinner conversation like that? What are your top three choices of ways to die? – Shark attack (by a great white) I’ll never hear that and not think of you!

3 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

So you'll wake board with them!!! I see how it goes!!!

Cami D. said...

Well Rachel...if you'd ever invite her to go with you!! Sheesh! Ha ha!

Janell said...

Didn't your arm get tired?
-jd