Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mafia Marathon

We went up to my ward camp out this weekend (Friday night). We got away a little late so it was dark by the time we got there (tradition I think! Uggg)

The Felix’s, & Betz were soooo good to us, fed us well and helped us put up our tents when we got there. We had some delicious Dutch-oven yuuuuuuuummy food (nothing loved-up there!) After a few games we settled into what would be a two day “Mafia-marathon”
We did get a little cold at night; Meagan and Sydney had to re-bundle in the night I woke up to "Jera, Jera - Is she still in here? I dont know - Jera..?" - Poor girls, I guess they were a little chilly.
We got up the next day to yummy breakfast burritos just to give us fuel for more Mafia.
(you’d think by all the mafia we played I’d be better- but I still couldn’t talk my way out of dying three times tonight! Joel- I need more lessons!)
We were able to take Kali with us camping and Paige and Brooke came over today to play. I love all their cute faces! We have so much fun – Thank you all for sharing your wonderful children with us! What a fun weekend!
I guess I am off for my first full week on the ‘trail’ – should be fun! Funny that I went camping on my last weekend before going to the extreme – I am glad that I went plush style! Cami even blew up an air mattress for me! Thanks Cam!!
Thanks for the fun y'all!

1 comment:

Janell said...

September 28th? Nothing in your life has been "bloggable" since September 28th? Come on, J-E-R-A!