Friday, January 4, 2008

Napkin folding 101




So – for as long as I can remember when I have been available to ‘set the table’ for Sunday dinners or any ‘Special Occasion’ eating sessions… My Mom has asked me to be in charge of “Pretty Napkin Folding” as well.
So, This year as I began the napkin endeavor I though to my good friend Cami who recently called on me to help her with a special napkin folding assignment that she had. I gave her a couple options, but they we not quite up to par… so as I thought about what to set the table with I decided to let the napkin fall where they may. I set each plate differently. We have 17 for Christmas (only a few came over) so they could choose the place they wanted. The sailor boat/hat and the heart were a couple of my favorites… Elegant? Ahhhh lets get real.

2 comments:

Cami D. said...

The options you gave me were "not up to par" why didn't you explain your options you provided me PUNK! Ha ha I am laughing at your napkin folding skills - just add it to your resume!

MyR said...

Jera - I MISS YOU! I laughed through all your new posts! It's so fun to visit the world of Jera! You're GREAT!