Friday, January 4, 2008

Heaven and Nature~

K – Rach you might want to skip this one… it’s fair to warn you right?
So just because one day this may be used as some kind of reference for any questions – say for something like “did Jera like Christmas?…” or something like that… I wanted to share a little walk in my mind that I had. When I was visiting home for Christmas I went to the YW class with my Mom who teaches the beehives. During opening exercises the girls began discussing the ‘new’ lyrics of the song Joy to the world.
The spot in the where it was “and Heaven and Nature sing.. or” and “Saint and Angels sing”…
And one of the girls was mocking the part about “Heaven and Nature” signing - how it’s a good thing the lyrics are saints and Angels.
K, since this is my blog and I can say what I want - and take any ramifications as they come. I want to say I like the one about Heaven and Nature singing best. The girls mocked the thought that “nature” could sing.
I so believe it does! Nature speaks to me every day … and when it sings it is beautiful! After I thought about that. I felt a little sad that the girls who were talking about that really don’t know that nature sings! I look forward to when they do- and until then I will try to take more opportunities to hear nature sing to me!

2 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Hey I believe Nature Sings! It was singing the whole time we were skiing!!!! It said go faster!

Cami D. said...

I believe nature sings too! Rachel that is funny that nature sings to you!