Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kung fu fighting


kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaachow!
So... blah blah... apparently I have been ‘neglecting’ my blog.
Here I am. In case anyone has missed Cami’s blog video. It’s not that I have not been active. Hahah
So one of my favorite stories this week…
Cami and I had the TV on and the weather forecast came up. I was not really paying attention to it. And All the sudden Cami just got MAD! I didn’t know what happened, so I looked up as Cami was yelling profanities at the television screen. I tuned in to hear the weather man say that we would be upto 90 degrees Fri, 100 Sat and up to 102 Sun. At this point Cami was just fuming and say things along the lines of ‘ you have got to be KIDDING me” ( haha – for those of you who know Cami, I am sure you can be creative to know what the real word(s) were, then I started laughing out loud when we saw that is was a commercial! Haha
I don’t remember what it was advertizing over Cami’s blasting anger – But I do know that Cami is not ready for the heat any time soon.
Cami, thank you always for keeping me laughing! Haha & keeping the child in me thriving with kungfufighting and posing pictures….

3 comments:

jeaniebug said...

i like your jumping picture!!

and that story of Cami is FUNNY!

Cami D. said...

It's true, I was pissed that it was going to be 95 degrees in February!! Good thing it was a joke! ha ha thanks for sharing that!

And Jera, that is a cool Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon picture...after all, you are part Chinese you know!

MyR said...

Welcome back! I can only imagine Cami's tantrum. ha ha! You guys can ALWAYS come up here when it starts to get that hot! That's as hot as it ever gets here. :)