Sunday, December 16, 2007

relationships


Today I am so grateful for relationships. Relationships that guide and help me in each avenue of my life… For those who have pushed me and make me fight back, and those who stand back and wait even if I fall, because they know I have to grow. I am grateful for the love of real friendships.
I saw some dear friends today that I have not seen in a while. They are the friends you see and feel like nothing has been missed except for the warmth of their presence. They are loving and supportive – and they are genuine. I am grateful for their kind words of love and support.
I want to be that friend. I want to love without reservation, and give without expectations. I want to be better for the friends, family, and relationships who make me a better me from their associations. I want to show them I appreciate them through my actions.

6 comments:

Cami D. said...

JERA!!!

Y-O-U ARE that friend! You don't even know. You don't even know.

Janell said...

Yes, you ARE that friend. You DO those things ... Your dreams have already come true! :) THANK YOU for being THAT friend... we are blessed to have you in our world! Bless your soul.
-jd

Beth/Grandma D. said...

I am glad you came to Arizona and that everything is getting better here. You are part of making it better for so many of us. YOU ARE GREAT!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Ok Jera, How do you not know that YOU ARE THAT PERSON! You are the most genuine, kind person ever. Can I be like you? Probably not, but i can try I guess. Good job for making the universe align you with what you want;) Just listen to Cami and Janell, they know!

MyR said...

ha! I had to laugh when I read this because it is YOU!!! Then I laughed again because all the other comments already agreed with me. You are such a genuine and loving person and we just LOVE YOU!

Mindy said...

I am so glad you joined the world of blogging! And, I agree. You are awesome...such an amazing person! In fact, I miss the good old days when I could see you every now and then in "the office." :) Thanks for being you and for making us all so happy when we are around you!