Friday, February 13, 2009

You can let go now daddy by Crystal Shawanda

Good idea – Go marketing!
Bad Idea – Cry like a girl while listening to a sad country song right before you go!

A couple weeks ago I went marketing to a few Physical Therapy offices. One of them invited me back to talk to the staff and share with them a little more about Acupuncture, the type of patients that would be great candidates to refer and just generally allow them to ask questions.
On my way there I had the radio on and I heard a new song start to play that I’d never heard before so, I turned it up and tuned in… I got caught up in the lyrics pretty fast and of course wanted to know how it would end! Well – But the end of the song I had tears streaming down my face! Duh!!!! I’m not even pregnant, I might be a total wreck if I ever am! Who does that?!
Well the marketing went great, I don’t think that were any the wiser – Waterproof Mascara- A must in make-up accessories.


I love my Dad! Maybe that's why it made me so emotional

1 comment:

Cami D. said...

Note to Jera...always carry mascara with you - haven't I taught you anything? HA HA! FUNNY that you cried before you went in to the DR's office! HA! Jerry...she sure loves you!!