Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Roses


Also- I really want to thank everyone for making my birthday so cool!
Thank you everyone for the gifts, cards, phone calls and FUN!!!!
Above and beyond them all there is one special thank you that I would like to put here and it is for my Dad!
As I was running around on my birthday I came home for a bit to regroup before I was gone again and there was knock at the door (not uncommon around here) when I opened the door there was a beautiful bouquet of roses .. ( that IS uncommon around here :-)). I brought them inside - Cami asked me who they were from if I had a secret admirer? Haha, I said I didn’t think so! And I opened the card to see the sweetest note from my Dad. I am so grateful for the flood of emotion that I felt when I read the card, how something so seemingly trivial and come with so much love. I have so much gratitude for his guidance, patience, never-ending love, all the blood sweat and tears that he’s given for our family. I love my parents! Happy birthday to me! (Kerry, Here's to ME!) haha Thanks Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Phil and Kierstin said...

Love hearing all about stuff. Took you long enough. I just have one request, we want to see Effie!