Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Summer's started for me

I can’t believe how much happens in such short amounts of time. Kudo’s to every Mom who pulls a hat trick and actually updates these on a regular basis.. It’s a mystery to me how you find the time to do it!
I am so glad that Beth is feeling and looking SO MUCH BETTER! It was great to have her here and feeling well if only for a quick overnighter.
Yay to Jackie – She’s getting married! What an amazing few years! Cancer and remission, boyfriends, Missionaries, Italy, school, new boyfriends and a Fiancé – YAY!!!
I LOVE this chapter of all these neices and nephews 'all grown up'– even though it is not really ‘mine’ I LOVE this phase of “Aunt-hood” where all these beautiful, challenging, determined wonderful souls are getting married. Their new relationship’s bring so much fresh perspective to our family and we need it :-) haha it’s all good! Some is just fun and some is therapy- but it’s great and full of ‘G’rowth – I Love watching their lives blossom continually.
And PS Alysa, I can’t WAIT to be a ‘great’ Aunt….. haha sweet, that’s officially going to be part of my title. “GREAT” Aunt, I so earned that! Hahah – huuuuuuuuuurrrrrryyyyyyyy Kaycee!
This summer is already the best!

3 comments:

Cami D. said...

who votes for a new background and post?

I do! I do!

Phil and Kierstin said...

The background thing was easy, wasn't it? I change backgrounds all the time now. And there are so many to choose from.

Phil and Kierstin said...

You're post may read June 4th, but not posting doesn't make time stop. Happy Birthday, we love you!